For some weird reason, most of the dentist offices I've gone to over the years have had at least one Lionfish in their little waiting room aquarium. Every time I went in for a visit, I always wondered just how badly a sting from the strange looking wish would hurt and whether not it would be deadly.
Thankfully, some animal show host named Coyote Peterson (seriously) stung himself on camera so we could all find out. Long story short, it takes a lot of VERY hot water and an insane tolerance of pain to recover from a Lionfish sting...or 7 if you smack one of the animals with your whole hand like this dude did. Ouch!