Trans Siberian Orchestra stopped by the Mohegan Sun Arena in Wilkes-Barre as part of their Ghosts Of Christmas Eve Tour and they put on an exciting explosive 2.5 hour show that kept fans young and old at the edge of their seats the entire time.
If you have yet to see TSO, there are a few things you should know:
- They aren't your typical orchestra, more of an epic metal meets classical music hybrid group
- Their shows have LOTS of pyrotechnics, lasers, fog, and elaborate lighting design
- TSO donates a portion of its revenue to a local charity on EVERY tour stop
- The group has consistently kept their ticket retail value lower (most expensive seat is still under $100) since it began tour
- All shows feature unique staging that allows the audience in the back AND upper levels to see musicians (and some seriously big fireballs) up close and personal. There isn't a bad seat in the house
- Worth mentioning again, you get your money's worth! The show runs close to 2.5 hours
Check out our photo gallery and videos of TSO in action below!
Listen to Scott on NOW 105.7 all this week from 2-7 PM here