When I sat down in the endzone for Sunday's Buffalo Bills home game against the Indianapolis Colts, I could actually see the field. That would end up changing..fast! Within minutes of starting their pregame warm-ups (roughly 45 minutes before kickoff at 1 PM), players on both teams looked up at a increasingly dense shower of snowflakes that didn't stop all game long. Check out all of my pictures of the wild weather below!
Listen to Scott on NOW 105.7 weekdays from 2-4 here.
All Photos: @ScottDoesRadio
1. THIS is what I saw upon arrival at New Era Field. Note that you can actually see the field.
2. After running to the restroom during the pre-game warmups (turned cooldowns, apparently) , I returned to my section to find this....
3. No sleeves? No problem! Future hall-of-fame running back Frank Gore (one of my favorites from when he played for the San Francisco 49ers) was unphased by mother nature.
5. This is about the time I ordered my 6th hot chocolate
6. Wondering who kept the lines clear? That'd be the small army of devoted New Era Field workers who hit the field EVERY SINGLE BREAK.
7. In the end (after having a day to thaw out) I'd say my ticket was $30 well-spent! What. A. Game.